I really love the location of the property. It is a hidden gem, away from the crazy bustle of Aberdeen and Southern Pines, and very convenient to everything one would need to access. It really could be a great getaway, and I think the new management is working on it. There were renovations in process, so I am excited to see where that goes. As for the downers, here is the list that kept me from marking it an all excellent: 1) There were a couple of dead bugs about the room. 2) There was a live bug crawling in the shower. 3) The beds, though extremely comfortable, were not sturdy. 4) Being an older facility, there isn't much insulation between the floors, so it was fairly easy to figure out what was going on in the room overhead, and could even understand the conversations. 5) There seems to be some kind of bar or eating facility inside the place, but signage was confusing as to if it was open to guests or reserved for a private party. 6) There is no staff on duty between 10:30 at night and 8:30 in the morning, and not sure of any security system. 7) Other than a walk in shower in some rooms, there are not any handicap accessible toilets in the entire facility. Even in the main public restrooms, there are only grab bars, the one toilet for each restroom is not handicap height. I understand it will take time for these things to come up to speed. And I do really hope this place is able to accomplish it. It is a fabulous location, with an adjoining golf course.
- Seagrove Pottery of the Sandhills
- 11 min drive
- Pinecrest Plaza
- 14 min drive
- Railhouse Brewery
- 8 min drive
- The Bakehouse
- 8 min drive
- Pinehurst, NC (SOP-Moore County)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Seagrove Pottery of the Sandhills - 11 min drive
- Pinecrest Plaza - 14 min drive
- Southern Pines Golf Club - 14 min drive
- Pinehurst Resort - 17 min drive
- National Golf Club - 19 min drive
- Southern Pines Station - 14 min drive
- Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.) - 89 min drive
- Railhouse Brewery — 8 min drive
- The Bakehouse — 8 min drive
- The House of Fish — 8 min drive
- Texas Roadhouse — 9 min drive
- Mt. Fuji — 9 min drive
About this property
The Pine Inn
This smoke-free hotel features coffee/tea in a common area, a microwave in a common area, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Free on-the-go breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a picnic area. All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and hair dryers. For a bit of entertainment, guests will have TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include showers and ironing boards. Housekeeping is available on request.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 10:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15.00 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 30 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Greenleafe Inn Pinehurst
- Greenleafe Inn Pinehurst Pinebluff
- Greenleafe Pinehurst
- Greenleafe Pinehurst Pinebluff
- Pine Inn Pinebluff
- The Pine Inn Hotel
- The Pine Inn Pinebluff
- The Pine Inn Hotel Pinebluff
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free on-the-go breakfast available daily 6:00 AM–10:30 AM
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
Things to do
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- No elevators
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Fireplace in lobby
- Shared microwave
- Smoke-free property
- TV in lobby
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Climate control (heating)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Electrical adapters/chargers
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board
- Local maps
- Restaurant dining guide
- Window screens
Nearby things to do