Book your room at Van der Valk Landhotel Spornitz
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Neustadt-Glewe Castle, Neustadt-Glewe Church, and Neustadt-Glewe Beach. Old Water Tower and Lubzer Stadtmuseum are also within 16 mi (25 km).
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free self parking, free train station pick-up, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and WiFi in public areas.
All 137 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Minibars, down comforters, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Van der Valk Landhotel SpornitzAm Alten Dutschower Weg 1 Spornitz MV 19372
Van der Valk Landhotel Spornitz features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 120 square feet (11 square meters) include conference space. This Spornitz hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and a library. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Van der Valk Landhotel Spornitz is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free reception
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 120
- Conference space size (meters) - 11
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free self parking
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Rooftop terrace
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 137
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free train station pickup
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1995
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually decorated
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Partially open bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower only
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
A la carte Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Kartoffelstube - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 3 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 26 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 6 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 7 per night
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 26 per night
- Van der Valk Landhotel
- Van der Valk Landhotel Hotel
- Van der Valk Landhotel Hotel Spornitz
- Van der Valk Landhotel Spornitz
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.