Picture yourself walking around the downtown area of a new spot, taking note of the monuments or the marvellous nature everywhere around you. However, St. Stephen's Green is one feature you are prepared for most of all. For years, you have wanted to wander there, and right now is finally the time to get yourself there.
What Are Some Places to Stay Close to St. Stephen's Green?
Hotels near St. Stephen's Green
An iconic part of the landscape, St. Stephen's Green is much loved by travelers and locals alike. A stop off here is a feature of many a bucket list.
It is just one of the hidden treasures that Dublin, the country's capital, has to offer its visitors.
There are as many as 77 accommodation possibilities within 0.6 miles of St. Stephen's Green. You're sure to secure just what you're looking for within walking distance. Popular ones include The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel, The Merrion and The Westbury Hotel.
Looking for a place to stay which won't cut into your precious savings? Fear not, as there is a wide array of well-priced hotels in the area. Placed 0.06 miles away is the Fitzwilliam Hotel, but you might also want to look at the Conrad Dublin if you want a choice. It's 0.3 miles away.
If you're hoping to find somewhere to stay that's a little extra special, you'll come across plenty of upmarket accommodations relatively close by. Make sure you look up the Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, just 0.6 miles away, and the Cliff Townhouse, 0.2 miles away.
If you stroll through the streets near St. Stephen's Green, you will soon stumble upon Kilkenny Shop. Indulge in a rejuvenating coffee break, devour some sweet treats and take in the wonderful sights and sounds. Famished travelers looking for a heartier dining experience can dig into a meal at Grafton Capital Hotel, an establishment that's also close. When the night is truly coming to a close, find your way to The Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin and let the cocktails keep pouring.
Before you head off, get a taste of some of the other things to see and do that are in the vicinity of St. Stephen's Green:
- If doesn't matter if you want to pray or find out about the building's history, Unitarian Church is a popular excursion.
- Watch as the students and faculty members walk through the corridors of Royal College of Surgeons. Now envisage the differences between the courses available today, compared to decades ago.
- You may've seen WB Yeats Statue in eye-catching travel pamphlets, but now is your chance to experience it with your very own eyes!
- Stare at the grand walls of Fusiliers' Arch and try to imagine the events that happened under this now-iconic site.
- James Joyce Bust, a significant monument, is a great place to visit and tells something about the local history.
The proximity of Connolly Station to St. Stephen's Green can make rail a great way to reach this attraction. It's just 1 mile away.
Expedia's catalogue of places to stay in City Centre Dublin offers everything you want, so you'll surely get spots near St. Stephen's Green you'll enjoy. Get researching: City Centre Dublin had quite a few tourists last year. Once the time comes to reserve, you'll set off with confidence: explorers of all manner would suggest their City Centre Dublin hotel to a buddy. You're just a few clicks away from all the inside information you need.
- The guest service at lodging near St. Stephen's Green will be awesome, which is appropriate for such a marvelous landmark.
- You'll find City Centre Dublin lodging are always tidy and neat.
- We've got serene accommodations for everyone, from family reunions to couples.
City Centre Dublin hotels received greater numbers of visitors in the last twelve months than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. With Expedia's diverse inventory of hotels near St. Stephen's Green, you can stay right near your preferred spot.
About City Centre Dublin
After St. Stephen's Green is checked off your agenda, there are still even more things to see and do in City Centre Dublin.
- City Centre Dublin is starting to make itself known after having been kept secret.
- abundant action, you'll also see City Centre Dublin knows a thing or two about hospitality.
- Head out on the town to top off your adventure with a bang; next day, visit a local historical site.
Paying a visit to City Centre Dublin is always a good strategy, particularly when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on accommodation near St. Stephen's Green. Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few breathtaking selfies!