When you consider your upcoming day off, you probably picture yourself sauntering around downtown, taking note of the exquisite world or the buildings wherever you look. But Statue Square is one attraction you're especially looking forward to. You have wanted to escape there for years, and the time has finally arrived to get there.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Nearby Statue Square?
Hotels near Statue Square
Statue Square ought to feature on every travel plan. You'll find out what all the fuss is about when you arrive at this must-see site.
There are up to 24 hotels to choose from within 0.6 miles of Statue Square. You're sure to secure just what you're looking for well within walking distance. A few of the more popular ones are the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, The Upper House and The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
Save a few dollars and book one of the several budget hotels situated in the area. Placed 1 mile from it is the Peninsula Hong Kong, but you could also have a look at the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 0.2 miles away.
If stylish accommodation is important to you, there's an abundance of upmarket hotels around here. Inject some pizzazz into your travel experience at the Hullett House, (1 mile away), or the Grand Hyatt Hong Kong, (0.8 miles away).
There's never a need to go without robust coffee and appetizing snacks in the area surrounding Statue Square. Greyhound Cafe is a charming place appreciated by residents and tourists alike, and is only an easy stroll away. After that, head to another restaurant in the vicinity. Sit down for dinner at JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong and try a dish you've never eaten before. Want to end the night with a stiff drink? You won't have to travel too far to come across California Tower.
You need not travel very far from Statue Square to find other things to do in this region:
- Even if you're not here for work, HSBC Hong Kong Headquarter Building is worth a visit.
- Not a big fan of heights? That's ok, you can keep your feet on the ground and look up at the amazing architectural design of Cheung Kong Center.
- Head to Legislative Council Building to experience the region's fascinating political history. It's also an impressive example of architecture.
- As you explore this destination, make sure that you remember to visit Hong Kong St. John's Cathedral, the most compelling cathedral in this area.
- If you are an a plant lover, you and your family will enjoy an afternoon at Charter Garden.
Expedia's directory of motels and resorts in Central provides all that you want, so you can be certain to have lodging near Statue Square you'll fall in love with. Start hunting: Central welcomed quite a few arrivals in the past twelve months. Need help deciding? All the insider info you're looking for you'll find at your fingertips. You can do so confidently once it's time to reserve your room, too: explorers of all manner approve of their Central hotel.
- We offer pleasant rooms for all groups, from families to newlyweds.
- Appropriate for such a lovely site, the concierge service at accommodation close to Statue Square is awesome.
- You'll find accommodation in Central are always ready to invite you into orderly and fresh rooms.
As you can see, it's clear why Central hotels saw additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that. We see your desired place in your future with our wide inventory of hotels near Statue Square.
Learn All About Central
After Statue Square is checked off your timetable, you'll still have things to do in Central.
- Eat a delightful snack of the local ingredients and stroll into the perfect gallery to search for fashion items.
- ample pastimes, you'll also realize Central knows many things about special treatment.
- Central is currently starting to find its place after having been kept secret.
You won't regret paying a visit to Central, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Statue Square. Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old sights and greet some breathtaking scrapbook photos!