Think of yourself on your perfect day off: you might picture yourself ambling around the roads, taking note of the exquisite settings or the architecture all around you. However, Stones of Atlantis Dive Site is one draw you've been counting on in particular. For years, you've wanted to go there, and now is the moment to mark it accomplished.
Where to Stay Near Stones of Atlantis Dive Site
Hotels near Stones of Atlantis Dive Site
Stones of Atlantis Dive Site is a good spot to spend a few hours.
It is situated in Alice Town.
You will be able to find a hotel to fit your preferences. There are 2 nearby. The Resorts World Bimini and Hilton At Resorts World Bimini are potential choices and they are within 2 miles of Stones of Atlantis Dive Site.
A few travelers will be relieved to discover that the general area offers a couple of budget hotels. You can't go past the Bimini Big Game Club Resort & Marina or the Bimini Sands Resort & Marina for comfortability at a good price.
Once you've checked out Stones of Atlantis Dive Site, you might like to keep exploring. The surrounding area has plenty more to offer:
- Quiet the mind and relax your senses with a walk by the waterfront at Bimini Bay Marina.
- Dive in at Bimini Undersea Dive Center, a great place to get your heart rate pumping.
- Bimini Water Sports is a posh establishment where affiliates can come to socialize and make use of the luxuries and amenities.
- Dolphin House Museum is certainly an interesting place to spend time when the weather forces you indoors.
- A day spent at the beach evokes memories of happiness, laughter and joy. Make more of these cherished moments by arranging a day out at Alice Town Beach.
Our inventory of Bimini Islands hotels offers everything you require, so you are certain to have selections near Stones of Atlantis Dive Site you'll enjoy. Lots of guests prefer Bimini Islands when they crave an out-of-this-world getaway, so it's time to start searching. You can rest easy once you are ready to make your reservation, too: travelers of all types approved of their Bimini Islands hotel. All the secret tips you could want we can provide right here.
- Fitting for such a lovely monument, the staff at lodging around Stones of Atlantis Dive Site exceed all targets.
- Rooms in Bimini Islands accommodation are always neat, clean, and prepared to welcome you in.
- We've got spaces that are satisfying for everyone, including family reunions and travelers on their own.
Thanks to Expedia's broad registry of hotels near Stones of Atlantis Dive Site, your desired spot is calling.
Interesting Bimini Islands
There are still more things to see and do in Bimini Islands when you've achieved Stones of Atlantis Dive Site.
- Check out fun near Bimini Islands to really investigate each sight the district has to offer.
- Use an afternoon to organize one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon discover Bimini Islands also is on the ball when it comes to special welcomes.
- Appreciate a delicious snack of its signature fare and discover an adorable shop to look for fashion items.
Planning a holiday to Bimini Islands is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Stones of Atlantis Dive Site from Expedia. Arrange your carry-on, wave goodbye to the same old sights and usher in some all-new photo ops!