Travelers give high marks for the lakeside setting in Tagaytay, which is also known for its volcano viewpoints. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, sightseeing tours, and university setting.
- There are 136 hotels and other accommodations in Tagaytay
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tagaytay
Notable city landmarks like Our Lady Of Lourdes Parish and Pink Sisters might be worth a visit. The volcanoes and lakeside exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Picnic Grove and People's Park in the Sky. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Olivarez College Tagaytay is worth a campus tour.
In Tagaytay, you'll be able to select from 136 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Anya Resort - This 4-star hotel features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- F8 Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and 24-hour room service, along with free WiFi.
- The Carmelence View - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Tagaytay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- Tagaytay gets about 2.91 inches of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F