Visitors can enjoy all that Takahashi has to offer including the temples, mountain views, and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Takahashi
- The closest major airport is in Okayama (OKJ), 19.2 mi (30.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Takahashi
Cultural venues in the city include Takahashishi Nariwa Museum, Takahashi History and Art Museum, and Kibi Kawakami Fureai Manga Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Former Katayama Residence, Fukiya Furusato Village, and Nishie Residence. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Raikyuji Temple and Raikyuji Temple.
As you plan your trip to Takahashi, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 69 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Takahashi Kokusai Hotel is 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from central Takahashi. This 3-star hotel in Kurashiki features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a sauna. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Laforet Fukiya is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the heart of Takahashi. This 4-star hotel in Okayama features 6 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to public transit.
- Dormy Inn Kurashiki Natural Hot Spring is 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the center of Takahashi. This 3.5-star hotel in Okayama features a restaurant, free WiFi, and parking. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Kibitsu Shrine, located 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Takahashi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Takahashi is 1.50 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 33°F