Visiting Taman Istana
History buffs will enjoy exploring Taman Istana, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its riverfront.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodations in Taman Istana
- The closest major airport is in Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Taman Istana
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and D. R. Seenivasagam Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Yasmin At Kong Heng Museum and Han Chin Pet Soo.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Taman Istana. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mari Hostel - With a stay at this 2-star hostel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms and location.
- Sarang Paloh Heritage Stay & Event Hall - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free Internet.
- WEIL Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Taman Istana
- About 0 inches of rain falls on Taman Istana each year