Overview of Residence Inn By Marriott Tampa Downtown
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Studio, 1 Queen Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Studio, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Allergy Friendly
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Allergy Friendly
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Tampa, Residence Inn By Marriott Tampa Downtown is in the city center and near the beach. David A. Straz Jr. Center for the Performing Arts and Tampa Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Florida Aquarium and Florida State Fairgrounds. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Raymond James Stadium. Scuba diving, snorkeling, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.Visit our Tampa travel guide
- Glazer Children's Museum - 3 min walk
- Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park - 4 min walk
- Tampa Theater - 5 min walk
- David A. Straz Jr. Center for the Performing Arts - 5 min walk
- Tampa Museum of Art - 6 min walk
- Tampa Union Station - 15 min walk
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Domino's Pizza - 1 min walk
- Caffeine Roasters - 1 min walk
- Franklin Manor - 2 min walk
- Paddy Wagons - 2 min walk
- Falafel Inn - 2 min walk
About this property
Residence Inn By Marriott Tampa Downtown
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 20.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great that it was a fully equipped and renovated 1 bedroom suite! Great value for the money. Staff and hotel were terrific.