Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The hotel is clean and comfortable, the personnel is very friendly and helpful. It is good value for money. The hotel is located 10 minutes walking at fast pace from the city centre and 20 minutes from the train station. If you don't mind this, I will recommend the hotel. Consider if it is Saturday ...
We stayed here for one night en route to a holiday property elsewhere and it suited us perfectly. As you would expect from Ibis, the hotel was basic but the staff were very friendly. The room and bathroom was more spacious than we had expected, it was very clean, quiet and very comfortable and we ...
Wonderful little hotel. Easy to get to. Close to everything. Rooms were small but comfortable. Great creperie next door. Free parking for car 1/2 block away. Patrick was awesome. Extremely helpful. Want to go back.
The first room we had was a standard room with a lovely view over parklands but unfortunately we experienced some noises from the toilet system I guess because it is a old building however we were moved to another room which was very satisfactory. It was disappointing not to have tea and coffee facilities ...
The hotel stay was well worth the drive through the narrow streets of the town. Check-in was easy and directions to complimentary parking were clear. The location of the hotel was wonderful, right off the town square. We would also like to recommend dining in the hotel. Reasonable prices in a lovely ...
We enjoyed our stay, the room was comfortable and the garden at the back was very pretty and a cool haven on the evening of a very hot day.
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Tarn hotel! Finding the perfect temporary home during your Midi-Pyrenees vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Tarn. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Tarn accommodations even welcome you to bring more than one pet along for your holiday.
- Midi-Pyrenees is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get cozy without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Explorers say Tarn has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Midi-Pyrenees has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Tarn is a top choice among pet lovers like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit the area to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?