Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly caravan park/campground with outdoor pool and fitness center
Popular property highlights
Located in a provincial park, this family-friendly caravan park/campground is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Mokena Geyser and 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Kaimai Mamaku Forest Park. Wairere Falls and Founders Park are also within 20 mi (32 km).
This caravan park/campground features an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and an outdoor tennis court. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a spa tub, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a meeting room.
All 8 soundproofed accommodations provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and Tempur-Pedic beds. Guests can enjoy private spa tubs, and other standard amenities include washers/dryers, patios, and iPod docks. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Te Aroha Holiday Park and Hot Pools
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Te Aroha Holiday Park and Hot Pools provides an outdoor tennis court and a spa tub. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Colonial caravan park/campground also offers a fitness center, a library, and a terrace. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Te Aroha Holiday Park and Hot Pools has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 93
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 2005
- Number of buildings/towers - 15
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Private spa tub
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court and a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Playground on site
- Rock climbing on site
- Ziplining on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NZD 15 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of NZD 10 per pet, per night (maximum NZD 50 per stay), plus a deposit of NZD 10 per night
- 2 per room (up to 35 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: NZD 3.50 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: NZD 10 per night
- Pet fee: NZD 10 per pet, per night (maximum NZD 50 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: NZD 20
- Late check-out fee: NZD 20
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15 per night
- Holiday Hot Pools Campground Te Aroha Park
- Te Aroha Holiday Park Hot Pools
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.