Stayed here 2 weeks while we toured the country and went to Eurovision in Tel Aviv. All-in-all we had a good stay. I agree with all the previous reviews.
- The bed is very soft. If you don't like soft beds then beware. It was OK for us.
- The shower area is bit but has moldy corners. Boarderline gross depending on how sensitive you are to that… If I were the owner I'd get rid of it. Some of the tiles need cleanup after some painting, etc. was done. Otherwise the bathroom is in good condition.
- no dishtowels… had to buy our own at the grocery store.
+ kitchen had everything we needed. No drain-stop but that is likely intentional. The dishes are old but OK.
+ great WiFi
+ grocery stores and bus stops right in front of the door. easy-access to Tel-Aviv
+ beach is nearby
+ free parking possible if you park before 7pm, otherwise sometimes difficult
- The Main door to the 2-Appartements is good but doorknob to the individual apartment should be improved. It is quite flimsy and not-so-secure.
+ easy communication via WhatsApp
- strange smell sometimes. maybe its from the "courtyard", maybe the AC-Filter needs replacement. We aren't sure. It wasn't so bad, but if I were the owner I'd try to figure it out and solve it.
Over-all there is room for improvement but we were satisfied.