Top Hotels Near Theater Blechbüchse in Zinnowitz
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 7, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 31, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 5, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2019
Theater Blechbüchse Hotel Guide
Thinking about a day out at Theater Blechbüchse?
It resides in Usedom, which is 110 miles from the state capital, Schwerin.
With 9 accommodation choices within 2 miles of Theater Blechbüchse, spend less time traveling and more time enjoying yourself. One of the more well-known hotels is the Usedom Palace Hotel, just 0.2 miles away. Two other great options are the Kleine Strandburg Zinnowitz, 0.1 miles away, and the Dünenschloß, only 0.1 miles away.
If you would rather book a room somewhere a bit more extravagant, you'll be glad to discover that there are a few such hotels in the immediate area. From the instant you walk through the door, the Parkhotel Am Glienberg and the Aparthotel Seeschlösschen will meet all your needs. These popular properties are 0.2 miles and 0.06 miles away, respectively.
Be sure to sample the robust coffee and delicious snacks offered at Tendenz, a popular spot conveniently close to Theater Blechbüchse. Another fabulous close-by establishment where you can enjoy a more filling meal is Gaststätte Bucheneck. If you're not ready to go to bed, wander to Hotel Asgard´s Meereswarte.
Other Places to Visit near Theater BlechbüchseNot ready to leave just yet? Relax, because there's more than just Theater Blechbüchse to do in the region:
- Nothing soothes the soul like time spent at the beach. Plan a visit to Zinnowitz Beach, one of area's best coastal destinations.
- Take a couple of deep breaths and dive deep into the underwater world at Tauchgondel, an exciting place where you can give your muscles a good workout.
- Whether you're a strong swimmer or more like a fish out of water, a plunge in Bernsteintherme will leave you feeling fresh.
- If you've long wished to try your hand at a farming life, a day trip to Butterfly Farm Trassenheide is just the thing.
- See if anyone can get a hole in one as you make your way around the twists and turns of Piraten der Ostsee Abenteuer-Minigolf, a miniature-golf course.
Rather than catching a cab or worrying about parking, take the train to Theater Blechbüchse. You'll be able to disembark at Zinnowitz, just 0.6 miles from the attraction.