- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hyatt Regency Thrissur
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Pool View
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Twin Beds
About this area
Located in Thrissur, Hyatt Regency Thrissur is near a train station.Visit our Thrissur travel guide
- Regency Café – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Lobby Lounge – Delicatessen offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Thrissur
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: INR 1000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 500 for adults and INR 250 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 5000 per vehicle (maximum occupancy 3)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Regency Thrissur Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Thrissur Thrissur
- Hyatt Regency Thrissur Hotel Thrissur
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I stayed with my wife at Hyatt Thrissur from 7th February 2020 to 9th February 2020. The Hotel is located close to Shobha city, Puzhakkal which is a nice and serene place. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The hotel staff is cordial and welcoming. Food is awesome with a lot of varieties especially Kerala cuisine and continental. The restaurant staff needs a special mention for their hospitality. Staff like Karma, Megha, Jins, Jose, Manoj, Suraj (Poolside cafe) and the gentleman and lady from the northeast (name forget) require special mention for their friendly approach and care they take for us and other guests. The overall experience was great and would prefer to visit again. Wishing the best for Hyatt and ensure that you maintain the standards.