Get an overview of this hotel3-star lodge with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in a national park, this lodge is 8.7 mi (14 km) from Amarga Lake and within 20 mi (32 km) of Blue Lake and Salto Grande. Salto Chico Falls is 22.2 mi (35.8 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free lodge has a bar/lounge and tour/ticket assistance. Free buffet breakfast and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a garden.
This lodge has 33 rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renovations & Closures
The lodge offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning.
This Torres Del Paine lodge also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Ecocamp Patagonia is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2000
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Free self parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Ecocamp Patagonia has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 6 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 6 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Ecocamp Patagonia
- Ecocamp Patagonia Hotel
- Ecocamp Patagonia Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Ecocamp Patagonia Torres Del Paine
- Patagonia Ecocamp
- Ecocamp Patagonia Lodge Torres Del Paine
- Ecocamp Patagonia Lodge
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.