When you think of an unfamiliar city, you perhaps think you'll be strolling around the city center, gazing up at the monuments or the lovely landscapes wherever you look. However, there is one feature you are especially counting on: Town Square. Now is the time to get there.
What Are Some Places to Stay Near Town Square?
Hotels near Town Square
We can learn so much from Town Square.
If you are fortunate enough to make the trip, you will find yourself in Ljubljana, the nation's capital city.
It's easy to locate accommodation options within walking distance of Town Square. With as many as 21 possibilities within 0.6 miles, you're sure to find the ideal spot. Some of the most popular ones are the Antiq Palace Hotel And Spa, Lesar Hotel Angel and Vander Urbani Resort.
Accommodation can often be a considerable outlay when traveling the world, so why not save a few bucks and grab a room at one of the close-by budget hotels? The Hotel Lev (0.5 miles away) and the Hotel Cubo (0.2 miles away) are popular names that you might like to look into.
There are plenty of upmarket accommodation options in this area. The Allegro Hotel is merely 0.2 miles away, while the Hotel Galleria can be reached in 0.2 miles. Both are elegant and full of creature comforts.
Before you go to Town Square, stop for a quick treat at Le petit Cafe - Okrepčevalnica. This conveniently-situated coffee shop is an excellent place to grab a pick-me-up. If you've well and truly worked up a hunger, visit City Hotel Ljubljana, which is also close by, for a complete meal. Take it easy with a couple of beers from Jazz Club Gajo.
Before your vacation ends, check out some of the other things to see and do that are in the vicinity of Town Square:
- Are you into history? Try to organize a tour of Ljubljana Town Hall and get to know the momentous political decisions that have happened there over the years.
- The allure of Robba Fountain is in its background. For both professional and amateur photographers, its location and architecture makes for a special picture.
- St. Nicholas Cathedral, the area's most important Catholic church, is also a fascinating historical and cultural landmark.
- Triple Bridge is a landmark structure and a significant piece of the history of the area.
- It may be old, but Preseren Square is still a prominent square where you are able to chill out while enjoying the historic surrounds.
Light rail transport can be convenient when going to Town Square. Ljubljana, the nearest terminal, is 0.6 miles away. Ljubljana Tivoli is the next closest terminal and is just 0.6 miles away.
Our Ljubljana places to stay offer everything you need, so you'll certainly get lodging near Town Square that you'll appreciate. You shouldn't be the only one lots of tourists prefer Ljubljana for a remarkable getaway. Need help deciding? All the secret advice you need we have just a few clicks away. Once reservation time hits, you can do so with certainty: multiple guests approve of their Ljubljana hotel.
- The staff at lodging around Town Square go above and beyond which is fitting for such a marvelous landmark.
- Discover that Ljubljana accommodation are always neat and clean.
- Looking for room satisfaction plus neatness? We've got it right here.
With our comprehensive selection of hotels near Town Square, you can stay right at your favorite spot.
After you've crossed Town Square off your agenda, there are still even more things to do in Ljubljana.
- Happen upon a store to search for keepsakes and make a stop for a mouthwatering supper of the local ingredients.
- After some hours spent on its a full schedule of action, you'll also notice Ljubljana knows a thing or two about personalized service.
- To truly explore each sight at hand in the neighborhood, read about all the fun near Ljubljana.
Pack your stuff, say goodbye to the same old views and meet more than a few all-new photo ops. You'll never regret paying a visit to Ljubljana, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Town Square from Expedia. Reserve now!