See yourself ambling around the lanes during your upcoming day off, staring up at the buildings or the marvellous scenery wherever you look. But there is one attraction you've been especially counting on: Turritano Antiquarium. The day has finally arrived to tick it off your bucket list.
Turritano Antiquarium Accommodation
Hotels near Turritano Antiquarium
A visit to Turritano Antiquarium is one of those experiences you won't forget too soon.
If you've never heard of Porto Torres, the place where it is found, you've likely come across the national capital, Rome, from which it is 220 miles.
You should have no trouble finding a hotel to suit your tastes. There are at least 2 nearby. The Hotel Libyssonis and B&B The Bright House can all be found within 2 miles of Turritano Antiquarium.
A few travelers will be happy to know that this area has a handful of inexpensive hotels. The Buddi Hotel and the Agriturismo Cuile De Molino are some establishments you should think about.
The Il Melo Residence, just 2 miles away, is an upscale accommodation option that that offers its guests the very best in both comfort and service.
As you and your family walk around the pathways that encompass Turritano Antiquarium, stop at Circolo Folklore Sardo. Smell the roasted coffee beans and try one or two delicate pastries. If you're after something a bit more substantial, have a look at the menu at Ristorante Pizzeria Steack House Piazza Garibaldi, another establishment in the same area. To finish the night the right way, take one final walk and buy a couple of beers at Bar pasticceria Cristallo.
When you've finished checking out Turritano Antiquarium, you might want to venture further. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- One doesn't need to be Christian to go to see Cathedral of San Gavino.
- Nothing is better for the soul like a trip to the beach, don't miss out on Balai Beach, one of the area's best.
- When the whole family is eager to get out and discover the rest of this region, think about mixing with some of the local people for a day of mountain biking.
Porto Torres Marittima is situated roughly 0.05 miles from Turritano Antiquarium and can be a convenient way to arrive. Porto Torres is a second terminal to keep in mind. It's 0.4 miles away.
Expedia's database of rooms in Porto Torres supplies everything you need, so you'll surely find venues near Turritano Antiquarium you'll adore. You won't be by yourself Porto Torres was a fairly beloved destination last year. You're only a click away from all the inside info you're searching for. You'll travel confidently once the time comes to reserve your spot, too: explorers of all types endorsed their Porto Torres hotel.
- Looking for room contentment plus neatness? You're in the correct place.
- "Tidy, fresh, and set to invite you in" is how Porto Torres hotel rooms will be waiting.
- As you might expect near such a marvelous landmark, the staff at hotels close to Turritano Antiquarium exceed all expectations.
Accommodation near Porto Torres saw more visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's clear why. You can stay right in the area thanks to Expedia's vast selection of hotels near Turritano Antiquarium.
Porto Torres Interesting Facts
Once Turritano Antiquarium is done, there are still further activities to do in Porto Torres.
- Until recently, Porto Torres excursions haven't been in the guidebooks, but skyrocketing visits mean now is a good time to book.
- Happen upon an adorable store to look for keepsakes and polish off a nice snack of the local cooking.
- Use some hours to organize some activities, and you'll soon also notice Porto Torres knows a few things about welcoming its newcomers with a hospitable hello.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and call on some awe-inspiring photo opportunities. Planning a getaway to Porto Torres is always a good strategy, especially when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near Turritano Antiquarium. Book today!