See yourself rambling around the boulevards of a new place, taking note of the architecture or the beautiful scenery wherever you look. But there's one attraction you're counting on most of all: Unknown Soldier. You've wanted to escape there for a while, and the time has arrived to mark it complete.
Find Your Unknown Soldier Hotel
Hotels near Unknown Soldier
If you would like to travel back through time, Unknown Soldier is ready for you.
Situated in the well-known city of Alexandria, it attracts travelers from around the world.
Would you like somewhere to rest your head not far from Unknown Soldier? Choose from a minimum of 9 hotels located within 2 miles. Look into the Steigenberger Cecil Alexandria Hotel, the Raml Armed Forces Hotel and the Amoun Hotel Alexandria. They're just 0.3 miles, 0.6 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
If you are like the majority of us, budget is going to be an important consideration. There are a couple of lower-priced accommodation options here that will certainly come as a relief. Why not make your way to the Alexander the great hotel-Alexotel, which is 0.4 miles away, or the Cherry Maryski Hotel, which is 0.1 miles away?
If you are keen to experience style and prestige, consider one of the area's upmarket hotels. Be sure to check out the latest specials at the Semiramis Hotel (0.4 miles away) or the Paradise Inn Le Metropole Hotel (0.5 miles away).
Unknown Soldier is adjacent to some local eateries where worn out tourists can take a break after a day of touring and taking pictures. Find a cozy seat, purchase a coffee and get a caffeine fix at Delices. When hunger comes calling, have a meal at El Gomhoria- مطعم الجمهوريةI. This spot is also nearby. Itching for a beer? Keep the beverages flowing at فندق هوليداى المنشية.
Unknown Soldier is not the only worthwhile thing to do in the area:
- If you like walking around and exploring the local area, your time will not be wasted at Manshia Square.
- St. Mark's Coptic Cathedral, the area's most important Catholic church, is also a very significant cultural landmark.
- Stop into Terbana Mosque and feel a sense of calm wash over you as you learn more about Islamic culture and customs.
- If it's open to the public, you can gaze at the impressive design of Attarine Mosque from the inner hallways.
- Are you keen on theater? Then set aside some time to see a stage production at Roman Theatre.
The rail station, Misr Railway Station, is 0.8 miles away from Unknown Soldier, making the train a convenient mode of transportation.
Expedia's Alexandria motels and lodging have all that you need, so you can be sure to find venues near Unknown Soldier you'll enjoy. Alexandria welcomed more than a few travelers in the past year, so start researching. You're a click away from all the secret guidance you're looking for. Once booking time is here, you can rest assured: visitors of all types would propose their Alexandria hotel to a colleague.
- "Neat, tidy, and eager to welcome you" is the end game for Alexandria hotel rooms.
- The staff at lodging close to Unknown Soldier exceed all expectations, which will only enrich your visit to this dazzling feature.
- From big reunions to teams of two, we offer suites that are soothing for everyone.
It's understandable why getaways near Alexandria saw extra visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. We see your number one spot in your future with our extensive database of hotels near Unknown Soldier.
Fascinating Alexandria Facts
After Unknown Soldier is accomplished, you'll still have plenty to do in Alexandria.
- Duck into the perfect store to search for gifts and enjoy a tasty snack of its native ingredients.
- Use some hours to organize some pastimes, and you'll soon also notice Alexandria knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the red carpet.
- Alexandria is now starting to be acknowledged after having been kept secret.
Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and wave hi to more than a few awe-inspiring group photos. You won't regret planning a holiday to Alexandria, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on accommodation near Unknown Soldier from Expedia. Reserve now!