Visiting Velké Bílovice
Visitors to Velké Bílovice are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Brno (BRQ-Turany), 23.1 mi (37.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Velké Bílovice
Places to visit in the larger region include Janohrad Castle, Lednice Castle Lake, and Chateau Lednice Conservatory. Additionally, you'll find Lednice Liechtenstein Castle and Malawi Aquarium in the area.
As you plan your trip to Velké Bílovice, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 28 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Volarik is 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from central Velké Bílovice. This 4-star hotel in Mikulov features a winery, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Boutique Hotel Tanzberg is 12.3 mi (19.9 km) from the center of Velké Bílovice. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Mikulov can enjoy access to a winery and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Wine Wellness Hotel Centro is located 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the heart of Velké Bílovice. This 4-star hotel in Hustopece features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Velké Bílovice
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Velké Bílovice is 19.80 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F