Get an overview of this hotelVenice townhouse accommodation in San Marco, walk to Rialto Bridge
Popular property highlights
Located in San Marco, this townhouse accommodation is within a 5-minute walk of San Salvador Church, Rialto Bridge, and St. Mark's Basilica. St Mark's Campanile and Doge's Palace are also within 5 minutes.
Concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are available at this townhouse accommodation. WiFi in public areas is free.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Locanda ai Bareteri
Town House Amenities
Town House Amenities
Locanda ai Bareteri features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Town House Policies
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- This property does not allow children.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 13 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Up to 5 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Late check-in fee: EUR 30 for check-in between 8 PM and 2 AM
- Refrigerator fee: EUR 3 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 13 per day
- Locanda ai Bareteri
- Locanda ai Bareteri Condo
- Locanda ai Bareteri Condo Venice
- Locanda ai Bareteri Venice
- Locanda Ai Bareteri Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).