Get an overview of this hotelVenice townhouse accommodation in San Marco, walk to Rialto Bridge
Located in San Marco, this townhouse accommodation is within a 5-minute walk of Bareteri Bridge, Rialto Bridge, and St. Mark's Basilica. St Mark's Campanile and Doge's Palace are also within 5 minutes.
Concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are available at this townhouse accommodation. WiFi in public areas is free.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Locanda ai BareteriPonte Dei Bareteri 4966 - San Marco Venice VE 30124
Locanda ai Bareteri features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 4
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Up to 5 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to women only
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Late check-in fee: EUR 30 for check-in between 8 PM and 2 AM
- Refrigerator fee: EUR 3 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 13 per day
- Locanda ai Bareteri
- Locanda ai Bareteri Condo
- Locanda ai Bareteri Condo Venice
- Locanda ai Bareteri Venice
- Locanda Ai Bareteri Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).