Find Hotels in Volgograd
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Volgograd has to offer including the monuments, museums, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, art, and casinos. Top sights in the city include Mamayev Hill, Flour Mill Ruins, and Pavlov's House.
- There are 58 hotels and other accommodations in Volgograd
- The closest major airport is in Volgograd (VOG-Volgograd Intl.), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Volgograd
Cultural venues in the city include Volgograd State Panoramic Museum, Volgograd Planetarium, and Volgograd Memorial Historical Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Mamayev Hill, Flour Mill Ruins, and Pavlov's House. The city's natural beauty is on display at Salt Lake Elton, Central Park of Culture and Recreation, and Sashi Filippova Park.
In Volgograd, you'll find 58 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton by Hilton Volgograd Profsoyuznaya - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Hilton Garden Inn Volgograd - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Park Inn by Radisson Volgograd - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Other top sights in Volgograd include Alley of the Heroes.
Getting Around Volgograd
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Volgograd Station, Volzhskiy Station, or Volgograd Beketovskaya Station. Volgograd might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Volgograd
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 8°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 12°F at night
- About 13.13 inches of rain falls on Volgograd each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Volgograd?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Volgograd, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Volgograd?
What's the best hotel for families in Volgograd?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Volgograd?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Volgograd Arena?
What about the best place to stay near Volgograd Planetarium?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Volgograd?
Recent reviews of Volgograd hotels
More trip options
- Volgograd Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Volgograd Airports
- Hotels near Popular Volgograd Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Volgograd
- More Hotel Options in Volgograd
- More Popular Hotels in Volgograd Oblast
- Other Hotels near Volgograd, Volgograd Oblast
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends