Think of yourself rambling around the avenues during your future getaway, taking note of the monuments or the gorgeous nature everywhere around you. However, there is one thing you're especially looking forward to: West Norway Museum of Decorative Art. For years, you have wanted to go there, and now is the moment to get there.
Find Your Best West Norway Museum of Decorative Art Lodging
Hotels near West Norway Museum of Decorative Art
Peek into the local culture at West Norway Museum of Decorative Art.
It calls Bergen home.
Hoping to stay near West Norway Museum of Decorative Art? Then you're spoiled for choice, since there are 27 choices to pick from, and they're all a short walk away. A few of the most popular ones are the Hotel No13, Clarion Collection Hotel Havnekontoret and Det Hanseatiske Hotel.
You can designate extra coin for your travels if you choose to sleep at one of the nearby budget hotels. Placed 0.3 miles from it is the Scandic Ørnen, but you could also check out the Best Western Plus Hotell Hordaheimen if you're looking for another option. It's 0.4 miles away.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is a must have, there's a whole bunch of upmarket hotels around here. Be sure to look up the Scandic Byparken, which is a mere 0.07 miles away. Another great place is the Clarion Hotel Admiral, 0.4 miles away.
Before you go to West Norway Museum of Decorative Art, stop for a sweet treat at Zafran Restaurant & Kafe. This conveniently-situated coffee shop is a wonderful spot to delight your tastebuds. Hungry travelers searching for a more filling dining experience can chow down at First Hotel Marin, an establishment that's also close. You will want to get the night started at Clarion Hotel Admiral, one of this neighborhood's most bustling bars.
Before your flight heads out, go check out some of the other things to see and do that are not too far away from West Norway Museum of Decorative Art:
- Browse the dynamic schedule of exhibits, artist programs and live gigs at Bergen Kunsthall.
- Immerse yourself in history, enjoy looking around and exploring, or simply meeting friends at Torgalmenningen Square.
- For a lot of travelers, it's just not a vacation without a trip to the mall. Make your way to Galleriet Shopping Centre where you can spend the entire day checking out its wide selection of stores and food joints.
- Research the event schedule and savor a hit of culture at Den Nationale Scene. It features various stage plays catering to most tastes and interests.
- Your wallet will get a workout at Xhibition Mall, one of the region's best destinations to spoil yourself.
Rail transport can be a convenient choice when making your way to West Norway Museum of Decorative Art. Fløibanen, the nearest metro station, is located 0.4 miles away. Bergen Station is the next closest terminal and is just 0.3 miles away.
Bergen places to stay listed on Expedia furnish all the things you need, so you can definitely get locations near West Norway Museum of Decorative Art you'll fall in love with. Lots of guests prefer Bergen when they need an out-of-this-world vacation, so you won't be the only one searching. We have the secret advice you're searching for right here. You'll spend with certainty when it's time to reserve your room, too: new admirers of all kinds would endorse their Bergen hotel to an acquaintance.
- You're on the best website if you want room contentment in addition to neatness.
- You'll find hotels in Bergen are always fresh and clean.
- As you might expect near such a dazzling monument, the staff at hotels near West Norway Museum of Decorative Art provide awesome service.
Your favorite place lies in your future thanks to Expedia's comprehensive roster of hotels near West Norway Museum of Decorative Art.
You'll still have lots to see and do in Bergen once you've done West Norway Museum of Decorative Art.
- Check out some entertainment near Bergen so you can truly leave no site unexplored.
- Head out on the town to end the exploration right; when the sun rises, pay a visit to one of the local monuments.
- Use some time to organize one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also find Bergen knows many things about laying out the welcome mat.
You'll never regret planning a holiday to Bergen, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on accommodation near West Norway Museum of Decorative Art from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old views and greet some awe-inspiring new selfies!