Think of yourself strolling around the boulevards of your perfect day off, noticing the buildings or the exquisite world everywhere around you. But White House is one attraction you are looking forward to in particular. The moment has arrived to mark it accomplished.
White House Hotels
Hotels near White House
Some time spent at White House doesn't only make for an amazing day, it also allows you to scratch off one more iconic landmark from your bucket list.
Washington, the bustling city where it's located, is the country's capital.
If you are eager to stay in a hotel that's within a short walk of White House, it's a done deal! There are 32 choices that fit the bill. Some good ones are The Jefferson, Washington, DC, The Hay-Adams and The St. Regis Washington, D.C..
If you're tired from sightseeing and are longing for someplace affordable yet comfortable to get some rest, then there is a number of budget hotels close by. The Marriott Marquis Washington, DC and the Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. are two convenient hotel options, that can be found 0.7 miles and 0.8 miles away.
If you're hoping to find a place to stay that offers that little bit more, you'll come across plenty of upmarket establishments nearby. A local gem is the Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square, a walk of just 0.2 miles away. Another is the Fairmont Washington, D.C, Georgetown. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
Stop into Juan Valdez Café (1889 F Street Northwest, Washington) for a strong coffee before your travel group's day of seeing the sights. Try something new, take in the energetic ambiance and savor the hearty food served at JW Marriott Washington, DC (1331 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington). This restaurant is also nearby.
Of course, there are also lots of other things happening within close range of White House:
- Take a casual walk through the grounds of Ellipse. Spend a few hours in nature and deeply breathe in the fresh air.
- Interested in history? Schedule a journey to Treasury Building and brush up on the significant decisions that have occurred there over many years and governments.
- Absorb the atmosphere at Lafayette Square, a historic market space thats frequented by tourists and locals alike.
- Interested in local politics? Take a few hours to explore Eisenhower Executive Office Building. The events inside this landmark civic building have played a role in shaping the region for many years.
- Go for a casual walk through the grounds of Lafayette Park. Spend a few hours in nature and take in the fresh, invigorating air.
A number of visitors make their way to White House by rail transport. It's just 0.3 miles from Farragut West Metro Station 17th street entrance to this destination.
Washington hotels from Expedia offer all the things you require, so you can be certain to find choices near White House you'll enjoy. You shouldn't be by yourself Washington was a pretty beloved landing place in the past year. You can rest assured when booking time arrives, too: countless visitors would recommend their Washington hotel to a friend or family member. All the insider info you need we can provide right here.
- The concierge service at hotels around White House will be grand which can only enrich your visit to this fine monument.
- From families to couples, we've got suites that are serene for everyone.
- Rooms in Washington accommodation are fresh, clean, and primed to show you in.
It's simple to see why Washington rooms saw extra visitors in 2016 than 2015. With our broad directory of hotels near White House, we see your desired place in your future.
When you've crossed White House off your schedule, there are still more activities to see and do in Washington.
- Until recently, Washington tourism has been a closed book, but the number of bookings has been on the rise, meaning the moment to book is now.
- Dine on an enticing meal of the local ingredients and happen upon the perfect boutique to browse for gifts.
- Washington also knows a thing or two about rolling out the welcome mat after you spend a day on its ample action.
You won't regret paying a visit to Washington, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near White House. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and call on some new selfies!