Travelers to Zagvozd will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Baska Voda Beach, Makarska Beach, and Modro Jezero.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Zagvozd
- The closest major airport is in Brac Island (BWK), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Split (SPU), 39.4 mi (63.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Zagvozd
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Baska Voda Beach, Makarska Beach, and Modro Jezero. In the area, you'll also find Vepric Shrine and St. Lawrence Chapel.
As you start planning your visit to Zagvozd, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 319 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- 3 Bedroom Accommodation in Zagvozd is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Zagvozd. This 4-star hotel in Podgora features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- 3 Bedroom Accommodation in Zagvozd is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the center of Zagvozd. This 3-star hotel in Brela features a marina, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
- 2 Bedroom Accommodation in Zagvozd is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from central Zagvozd. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Tucepi can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Zagvozd
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Average annual rainfall for Zagvozd is 33.50 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F