Free up your spiritual self to inhale and delight at Zoodochou Pigis Monastery.
This attraction can be found in Samos.
If you think you'd like to be close to all the action, there are 17 hotels to choose from. Lots of visitors book a room at the Doryssa Seaside Resort and Proteas Blu Resort.
For travelers wanting to save a dollar or two, there are a few budget accommodations in the neighborhood. The Samos City Hotel and the Pegasus are ones to keep in mind.
Other Places to Visit near Zoodochou Pigis Monastery
You don't have to venture very far from Zoodochou Pigis Monastery to find other things to do in this region:
- Go for a long walk, breathe in the salty air and enjoy the views at Kerveli Beach, a wonderful place to enjoy some time out in nature.
- Take a few breaths and dive deep into the underwater world at Samos Dive Center, a fun place to give your arms and legs a full workout.
- One way to deepen your understanding of a community's culture is to pay a visit to a local place of worship. You will find one of the finest at Church of Agios Spyridon.
- Spend an afternoon at the Samos Archaeological Museum. You and your travel companions may discover a rare civilization you have never heard of.
- Livadaki Beach is a good place to let the kids wear themselves out, getting them off their mobiles and in the fresh air!