Picture yourself sauntering through the downtown area of your upcoming vacation, noticing the monuments or the exquisite scenery wherever you look. Still, there's one thing you have been especially prepared for: Zurich Zoological Museum. Right now is the day to check it off your bucket list.
Where to Stay Nearby Zurich Zoological Museum
Hotels near Zurich Zoological Museum
Zurich Zoological Museum is the best place for those who love animals.
It's in Zurich, a charismatic city that is certainly worth checking out.
You'll find plenty of accommodation options within walking distance of Zurich Zoological Museum. Among the more popular ones are the Widder Hotel, Storchen Zurich and Hotel Schweizerhof Zürich.
You'll be grateful for the convenience of having a variety of budget-friendly hotels in the area. The Park Hyatt Zurich, 0.8 miles away, or the ALDEN Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich, at a distance of 1 mile, might just suit your needs.
Keep in mind that you have the option of staying in one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you like the idea of giving yourself a treat. Elevate your travel experience at the Sorell Hotel Rigiblick, (0.9 miles away), or the Swiss Night by Fassbind, (0.5 miles away).
As you and your travel partners stroll along the lanes that encompass Zurich Zoological Museum, visit Storchen Zürich. Take in the roasted coffee beans and taste some sweet treats. If you're after a meal, taste the local fare at Hotel Scheuble. Want to end the night with a stiff drink? You won't have to look too far to stumble upon Central Plaza Hotel.
There are some other things to do and see in the vicinity of Zurich Zoological Museum:
- Whether you'd like to say a few prayers or learn about the building's history, Liebfrauen Church is a worthwhile place to explore.
- Be inspired at the Cabaret Voltaire by the diverse program of exhibits and music concerts, or get involved in one of their art courses.
- You'll surely lust over the colorful and unique creations on display at Kunsthaus Zurich, where you will lose track of time getting your cultural fix.
- Go to Zurich Town Hall to discover the area's fascinating political history. It's also a fine example of architecture.
- If you'd like some respite from your travels, stroll on over to Lindenhof, grab a coffee, and watch all the action at this popular meeting place.
One of the ways to get to Zurich Zoological Museum is by rail. Roughly 0.4 miles away, Zürich HB is the most conveniently located rail station. The second closest rail station, Zürich Stadelhofen, is 0.6 miles away.
Our registry of hotels and resorts in Old Town furnishes everything you want, so you can be certain to get lodging near Zurich Zoological Museum you'll adore. It's time to get researching: Old Town saw quite a few sightseers in the past year. You'll rest assured once booking time is here, too: visitors of all types would endorse their Old Town hotel to a colleague. You're just a click away from all the guidance you could ever want.
- Rooms in Old Town lodging are neat, clean, and primed to show you in.
- Fitting for such a fine monument, the concierge service at accommodation around Zurich Zoological Museum is grand.
- In search of spaces that are cozy as well as clean? You're in a good place.
Hotels in Old Town received extra visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. You can stay right in the region with Expedia's comprehensive selection of hotels near Zurich Zoological Museum.
Exciting Old Town
There are still further activities to do in Old Town after Zurich Zoological Museum is checked off your schedule.
- Be educated about the area's history, then head out on the town to conclude the good times.
- Prepare to find Old Town also is on the ball when it comes to laying out the welcome mat after some time spent on its a full itinerary of excursions.
- Old Town is now starting to make itself known after having been kept secret.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Old Town, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Zurich Zoological Museum. Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and say hi to some all-new selfies!