2-Hour Guided Segway Tour of Huntington Beach State Park in Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach Segway Tours 10:00
Myrtle Beach Segway Tours 13:00
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We have the ability to transport necessary items i.e. cameras, phones, drinks, etc. These can be carried in the Segway bag on each unit.
- Please note there is an entry fee to the State Park and is payable at the main gate. This fee goes to the park authority and is not part of our fee.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Patrons need to arrive 30 minutes before tour time. Give an extra 15-20 minutes from what GPS says.
- Patrons arriving after tour start time will miss out. We can't keep other patrons waiting.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Returns to original departure point
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Atalaya Castle, Huntington Beach State Park, Pawleys Island, SC
You can enter and tour the castle on your own before or after the Segway tour. There is a separate fee payable to the park.
Stop At: Huntington Beach State Park, 16148 Ocean Hwy, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576-5064
Known for its natural beauty, Huntington Beach State Park was the former winter home of Anna Hyatt and Archer Huntington, sculptress and philanthropist.
Pass By: Brookgreen Gardens, 1931 Brookgreen Dr U.S. Hwy 17, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576-5072
Known for its natural beauty, Huntington Beach State Park was the former winter home of Anna Hyatt and Archer Huntington, sculptress and philanthropist, respectively, who left the park and adjacent Brookgreen Gardens as their legacy.