4 Island Tour by Traditional Big Longtail Boat from Krabi
Cleaning and safety practices
- Explore Princess Cave, a sacred place of the Sea Gypsies
- Swim in the crystal clear water of Phra Nang Cave Beach
- Enjoy snorkelling with an abundance of marine life
- Swim with colourful reef fish at Chicken Island
- Walk along the sandbanks connecting Tup Islets
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
- If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the small floating pier at Railay East Beach in front of Railay Princess Resort & Spa.
- If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years or people with back or neck problems.
What you can expect
Enjoy Island hopping in a traditional and big longtail boat from Krabi to the separated sea at 4 islands where you can relax on pristine beaches, explore the surroundings, swim in the crystal clear waters of the Andaman Sea and snorkel in the coral reef.
The tour stops at Phra Nang Cave Beach. A beautiful beach on the Railay peninsula with spectacular limestone cliffs and white coral sand. Enjoy exploring Princess Cave where Princess Goddess is believed to reside and swim in the crystal clear water.
Then visit popular Poda Island. Ideal for sunbathing on its white sandy beaches and snorkelling in the coral reef.
Feeling hungry. Enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach and admire the beautiful surroundings.
Continue onto Chicken Island which is divided into two parts. The island consists of steep cliffs with an amazing rock formation at one end that looks like the head of a chicken. At the other end is a beautiful beach where you can enjoy snorkelling and swimming with colourful reef fish.
Feel like a stroll along the beach. We will visit Tup and Mor Islands. Small rocky islets that are connected by a sandbank at low tide, also connecting to Chicken Island. Making it ideal for a walk along the sandy banks whilst admiring the abundance of tropical fish. At high tide it's an excellent spot for snorkelling.
Head back to the pier and get transferred back to the hotel with memories of a lifetime.
- 07:50 - 09:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:00 - 09:30: Meet the boat crew at Nang An Pier
- 09:30 - 10:00: Depart from Nang An Pier to 4 Island by big longtail boat
- 10:00 - 11:00: Walk along the sandbar at Tup Islets
- 11:00 - 11:40: Snorkel & photography at Chicken Island
- 11:40 - 12:40: Enjoy lunch at Poda Island
- 12:40 - 13:00: Continue to Railay Beach
- 13:00 - 14:00: Swim & relax at Pranang Cave Beach
- 14:00 - 15:00: Head back to Ao Nang
- 15:00 - 15:30: Transfer back to the hotel
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided