Abu Dhabi: Premium City Tour from Dubai by OceanAir
Cleaning and safety practices
- Wonder at the grand opulence of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Take a relaxing walk along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Pass by the capital’s top attractions Emirates Palace
- Marvel at the opulent Emirates Palace
- Wander throughout Qasr Al Watan Palace
Small Group Tour
Live Commentary in English. Enjoy an Abu Dhabi city sightseeing tour with a small group tour with an English tour guide, and Visit The Etihad Tower Observation Deck.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- The pickup time will be from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM. Please be ready at the hotel lobby by 8:00 AM. On Fridays, you will be picked up from 10:30 AM to 11:15 AM
- Children 2 years and younger are complimentary when accompanied paying adult and car seats are the travelers responsibility; child must be seated in a size-appropriate safety restraint, in accordance with the local law.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- The mosque is closed on certain dates and Islamic Festivals. The announcement of these dates are usually only made a few days in advance. In such cases, we will reschedule the tour and we will inform you accordingly.
- Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Mahasie resort,Sport-Motor city and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.
- The Qasr Al Watan Palace may be closed without prior notice during any Presidential events.
- All passengers must carry the Vaccination card while traveling. (Digitally or Physically)
- Any PCR TEST took in the last 30 days is fine whether from Home Country or from Dubai. (Digitally or Physically)
- Everyone must carry the Original Passport while traveling.
What you can expect
Learn Abu Dhabi’s prosperous past and proud present thru this small-group tour that covers the city’s top sightseeing locations. Get transferred to a world of fascinating delights.
Our guide will pick you up from the hotel or preferred location in Dubai for the Abu Dhabi small group tour. Listen to the tales of cultural values and heritage of the Capital Emirate on your way to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque which is approximately a 90 minutes journey. Marvel at the Islamic architectural splendor once you reach the destination. Sightsee at the mosque premises for about one and a half hours with your guide.
Afterward, stop at the Abu Dhabi Corniche, and take a stroll with scenic views of the Arabian Sea.
Next stop will be Marina mall where you can take a lunch break (at your own expenses) dine at the mall eatery options.
After lunch, we will head to Qasr Al Watan, our final destination which is situated in the Presidential Palace compound. From here you can learn about the historical facts about Abu Dhabi in detail and also about the powerful rulers that made this landscape strong and flourished.
Feel enlightened and get ready to go back to your destination. Our representative will drop you off at your hotel/ location in Dubai.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks and gloves required
- Masks and gloves provided
- Hand sanitizer provided