DC at Dusk Night Tour
4.7/54.7 out of 5
- 3 full hours to immerse yourself in the capital's monuments
- See the Memorials lit up after dark.
- Visit the National Mall & on the Potomac!
- Time to visit Jefferson, Lincoln, Vietnam and more!
- Expert guide hops off with you at each stop to share facts
DC at Night in Closed-Top Bus
Live Commentary in English. Live Commentary in English.
DC at Night in Glass-Top or Open-Top Convertible Bus
Live commentary in English. Please note that an upgrade option for this tour is conducted with a luxury glass-top or open-top convertible bus led by a driver/guide in one!
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary provided they do not occupy an additional seat.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Check-in is 20 minutes prior to your booked tour start time.
- Convertible buses switch from open-tops to glass-tops between Oct 15 - Mar 15 due to colder temperatures.
What you can expect
Your tour begins at the US Navy Memorial and loops around the National Mall, stopping at iconic landmarks and powerful tributes to key moments in American history along the way. Admire the Jefferson Memorial, a classical structure perched regally on the banks of the Potomac, and stand at the feet of the 16th president at the Lincoln Memorial.
Trace the names in the wall of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, which sprawls over 3 park-like acres (1.2 ha), and stop at 1964 Independence Avenue—the address commemorates the year the Civil Rights Act became law—to reflect on the influence of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and stand outside the regal lawns of the White House.
Just past the reflecting pool on the National Mall, the powerful Korean War Memorial awaits. In the dusky shadows between the trees, 19 larger-than-life statues of soldiers stand as if bracing themselves against the wind. Listen as your guide shares details about the historical events honored at each of these memorials and the design of the monuments themselves before returning to the US Navy Memorial, where your tour concludes.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Masks provided
More you might like for your dates
Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York13h 30m4.5/5(758)Free cancellation available
Price is $169 per adult