Dracula's Cabaret - Dinner & Show
4.5/54.5 out of 5
- A total night of unique entertainment unlike anything else!
- Combines live rock, dark mime, burlesque and insane comedy.
- Australia's longest running dinner theatre venue.
- Enjoy a quality 3-course meal served by the Draculettes.
- Entry via the Mausoleum experience
Dracula's Cabaret Dinner and Show - Cabaret Reserve - Tue - Thurs
Includes entry via the mausoleum, Ghost Train ride, quality 3-course meal with choice of main course and full live show.
Dracula's Cabaret Dinner and Show - A Reserve - Tue - Thurs
Includes entry via the mausoleum, Ghost Train ride, quality 3-course meal with choice of main course and full live show. Plus VIP extras: priority entry and seating and a glass of sparkling wine or non-alcoholic mocktail on arrival.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Rated MA: Not suitable for children under 15 years of age
- No BYO
- The venue is wheelchair accessible (please let us know at the time of booking)
- There are no refunds or transfers on purchases once tickets have been booked
What you can expect
Sink your teeth into an evening of sultry spooks, raucous burlesque, and horror-themed hilarity during a performance at Dracula's Cabaret. As talented undead performers entertain you with music, dance, and acrobatics, savor a decadent 3-course meal fit for Vlad the Impaler himself.
Make your way to Dracula's Cabaret, a wild fantasy land, where zany characters and dramatic decor bring all otherworldly the atmosphere of a vampire's castle to life. Take a seat and prepare to be captivated by a show that combines burlesque, music, comedy, and puppetry—all while paying tribute to the classic tropes of Vaudeville and the horror genre.
As the performance unfolds, enjoy a gourmet meal featuring fresh and seasonal produce. With elaborate costumes, high-energy music, and raucous dance, this lively supernatural spectacle is a can't-miss show that could wake the dead.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Hand sanitizer provided