Pasta-Making Class: Cook, Dine & Drink With A Local Chef
4.9/54.9 out of 5
- Relaxed evening of wine & Italian cooking with a chef
- Return home and impress your friends with the delicious meal
- Chance to learn how to make Roman pasta from scratch
- Small group of 12 or fewer keep it intimate
- Gain insider tips on Roman cuisine from a local chef
9:30 AM; Pasta-Making Class: Cook, Dine & Drink With A Local Chef
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Maximum group size is 12 people.
- This tour is not suitable for customers with gluten sensitivity.
- This venue is not wheelchair accessible.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Please notify us before booking if you have any food allergies, dietary restrictions, or other special requirements during your Rome pasta making class.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Walks complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Italy government guidelines for the most up to date information
What you can expect
There’s nothing like a home-cooked, Italian meal, especially when it’s been prepared with the help of a professional chef, and when you get to enjoy it in a private space in the heart of central Rome! This is an experience that only “real Romans” (and ones who are friends with a chef!) usually get to have. Now, you can, too!
You’ll be greeted with prosecco and snacks, the perfect aperitivo to get your class started! Enjoy introductions as you get to know the other participants.
Once you’ve relaxed, it’s time to learn how to make pasta from scratch. If you want to make authentic Italian food when you return home, this is the number-one skill to learn. Your chef guides you through the hands-on process, fun for both children and adults. Feel free to pick their brain about all things food- and Rome-related. This is your chance to learn how to cook and eat, like a local.
Next, it’s time to eat. Enjoy your home-cooked pasta, along with wine, out in the garden. By the end, you won’t just leave with a fun, rewarding memory for the whole family. You’ll also leave with the know-how to make an authentic Italian dish that’s sure to impress your friends back home!
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Masks required
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Masks provided
More you might like for your dates
Crypts and Roman Catacombs Small-Group Guided Tour with Coach Transfers3h 30m4.6/5(709)Free cancellation available
Price is $75 per adult