Private New York Helicopter Airport Transfer and Scenic Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Transfer between Manhattan and airports in either direction
- Fly to/from JFK, LaGuardia or Newark Airport
- Fly to/from your preferred Manhattan heliport
- Various helicopter options available to suit your group size
- Use free shuttle between airline and helicopter terminals
Live commentary in English. One way flight on Airbus AS350 (AStar) helicopter for up to 5 passengers. Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) person and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined per helicopter.
Twin Engine Helicopter
Live commentary in English. One way flight on twin engine Airbus AS355 (Twin Star) helicopter for up to 5 passengers. Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) person and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined per helicopter.
Couple's Private Helicopter
Live commentary in English. One way flight on Robinson R44 helicopter for 2 passengers. Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) person and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined per helicopter.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children younger than 2 fly for free on parent's lap.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined limits per aircraft.
- Flights are available 24/7, weather permitting (additional fees apply outside normal hours)
- You will be able to arrange your exact flight time when you call to confirm your reservation.
- 15-minute aerial tour on the way includes major New York landmarks
What you can expect
This unique combination of a helicopter airport transfer and scenic NYC tour is the best way to start off your New York City visit! Treat yourself and your fellow travelers to unforgettable aerial views of The Big Apple while skipping all airport traffic below, flying in your climate controlled, private helicopter. Airport transfers (normally 5-8 minutes long) are extended with a scenic 15-minute tour of major landmarks (Empire State Building, Central Park, Statue of Liberty, etc.)
Helicopter airport transfers are available in either direction for the same price: from airport to city or from city to airport. Choose between three heliports in Manhattan (West 30th Street Heliport, East 34th Street Heliport or Wall Street Heliport). JFK, Newark and LaGuardia Airports each have their respective helicopter terminals located within the airport. Travelers can utilize convenient, complimentary ground shuttle between airline and helicopter terminals.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
- New York New York
- West 30th Street Heliport
- West 30th Street
- New York New York 10001
- East 34th Street Heliport
- 499 East 34th Street
- New York New York 10016
- Wall Street Heliport
- 6 East River Piers
- New York New York 10005
- Sheltair JFK
- Joseph Hock Memorial Drive
- Jamaica New York 11430
- Sheltair LaGuardia
- 1 Marine Terminal Road
- Flushing New York 11371
- Signature Flight Support Newark Airport
- 15 Brewster Road
- Newark New Jersey 07114