Explore Santorini Park Cha-am, a Greek style park in Cha-Am
Take fun photos in front of iconic white and blue buildings
Try exciting rides at the theme park !
Enjoy shopping or dining at the various restaurants
The park is filled with photo spots, so take many pictures
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Admission to Santorini Park
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
- Personal safety equipment
What you can expect
Been dreaming of going on a trip to Santorini, but haven't got the chance to make it there yet…… Don't worry because you can make this dream come true, even while you're in Thailand!
Experience the charms of beautiful Santorini before you try the real thing here in Santorini Park Cha-am. The whole area is designed in white and blue paint, resembling that of Santorini, Greece. In fact, it even has man-made waterfalls and dancing fountains, adding a delightful atmosphere to the park.
Apart from taking beautiful photos with interesting backgrounds, you may also find some games and rides that are suitable for everyone, such as Alive Museum, 4D X Ride, and Water Ball.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Hand sanitizer provided
This information is provided by our partners