South Beach Cultural Food and Walking Tour
4.8/54.8 out of 5
Miami is a melting pot of Latin American cultures – combine that with South Florida's restaurant offerings that run the gamut from five-star gourmet restaurants to holes-in-the-wall, and you have an incredible food scene that's as varied as the communities that make up the area. On the South Beach Food and Culture Walking Tour, your guide will offer insight on the food you’ll eat, the restaurants you’ll visit and the neighborhoods you’ll explore. Use this walking tour to get to know Miami by walking its streets and eating its local cuisine.
Cultural Food and Walking Tour
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Meeting Point: Bolivar Restaurant at 841 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- This is a walking tour, please wear comfortable shoes. Tour takes place rain or shine, in case of announced rain please bring poncho or umbrella.
- Food restrictions must be sent directly to the Tour Operator in advance by email. Email will be provided after you purchase your tickets.
- Tour Operator can accommodate vegetarians but can't cater for gluten-free or vegan diets.
- Our health and yours is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep everyone safe.
Our tour received the highest ratings and reviews on Tripadvisor for the past 8 years! At our high acclaimed South Beach Food and Culture Walking Tour, you'll explore the Art Deco district of South Beach on foot and stop at various locations for a diverse cultural menu. You'll begin with a guided historical, cultural and architectural walking tour of South Beach’s most iconic Art Deco properties. With its festive curves and sunburst motifs, Art Deco architecture seems like it was tailor-made for South Beach, where the style is alive and well. South Beach’s Art Deco buildings and pastel colors immediately conjure images of sun-filled vacations and days cruising along Ocean Drive. As you’re admiring the architecture, you’ll learn about the preservation efforts that have made the style such an iconic part of the city. Along the way, you’ll taste a variety of cuisines that make South Beach such an internationally acclaimed food region. Experience the fascinating tastes, sounds and aromas of the city's best restaurants. Think of the tour as a multi-course meal with each course taking place at a different location. You'll visit 5 restaurants and talented kitchens, where you’ll savor delectable dishes. The tour serves the following cuisines: • Peruvian • Italian • Colombian • Mediterranean • Cuban • Spanish
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
More you might like for your dates
Miami Combo: City Tour, Biscayne Bay Cruise and Everglades Airboat Ride9h3.9/5(1,350)Free cancellation available
Price is $70 per adultper adult