Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
19th-century Amsterdam hotel opposite Rijksmuseum
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
By Van Gogh Museum
This 62-room hotel in a chic shopping district of Amsterdam faces the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum; Leidse Square's shopping, dining, and nightlife are just three blocks away.
Spa and steam room
A private spa for two with a steam room, massaging leather recliner, sun bed, and tiled spa tub is stocked with essential oils and a minibar; the Wines & Bites bar overlooks the garden.
The rooms of Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken blend 19th-century architectural details with modern amenities such as wireless Internet, electronic safes, air conditioning, and cable TV.
Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken is within two blocks of renowned museums, designer shops, and scenic Vondelpark, the city's main park. The Singel Canal is one block away. The hotel offers an array of distinctive amenities, including a stylish wine bar, a breakfast room with stained-glass windows, and a petite spa. There is also a lounge area with upholstered chairs, a television, and bay windows overlooking the street. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel for an extra fee. A roundtrip airport shuttle is offered during scheduled times, and nearby parking is also available for an extra charge.
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 62
- 24-hour front desk
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Street parking (metered)
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Flat-panel TV
- City view
- Garden view
Wines & Bites - Drinks, afternoon coffee, appetizers, and light meals are served in this contemporary room with a patio garden and historic architectural details. The room is decorated in black and white, with red-and-chrome accents and plenty of upholstered chairs. Open from late morning until midnight.
Breakfast room - This breakfast room with stained-glass windows serves a buffet breakfast for a surcharge each morning from 7 AM - 10:30 AM.
Guests can explore Amsterdam by foot, tram, bus, taxi, or canal boat. Bicycle rentals are available throughout the city for riding the bike-path (fietpads) network that crisscrosses the country. Vondelpark, two blocks from the hotel, is popular for jogging, walking, cycling, and roller skating. Spread over several hundred acres, this lovely park also features outdoor cafés, gardens, duck ponds, a playground, and wide open spaces for soccer, Frisbee, or soaking up the sun.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 5 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 5 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.