Book your room at Kur-Sportpension Villa Anna
Please enter your travel dates.
Simplicity near the slopes with spa services
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Bad Gastein hotel is located in the mountains, convenient to Gastein Vapor Bath, Angertal Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Local attractions also include Casino Bad Gastein and Stubnerkogel.
Start your day at Kur-Sportpension Villa Anna with a complimentary breakfast before a day on the slopes, and return to relax in a sauna.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and day beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
Kur-Sportpension Villa Anna
At your hotel
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This ski hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and a terrace.
Kur-Sportpension Villa Anna has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Front desk (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Hydrotherapy treatments
The fine print for Kur-Sportpension Villa Anna
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Cash Deposit Required
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 76 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 38 (roundtrip), (from 1 to 12 years old)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.