Please enter your travel dates.
Beachfront condo for sun and fun
Nestled on the beach, this condo is in Isle of Palms, within the vicinity of Fort Sumter National Monument and Charleston National Golf Club. Regional attractions also include USS Yorktown and Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum.
At ResortQuest Rentals at Isle of Palms & Wild Dunes, catch some rays on the beach or spend the day at a marina.
Guestrooms open to balconies with ocean or pool views and feature televisions with cable channels. Other amenities include kitchens, sofa beds, and refrigerators.
ResortQuest Rentals at Isle of Palms & Wild Dunes features a marina and a seasonal outdoor pool. This beach condo also offers a video library, laundry facilities, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. Complimentary parking is available on site.
ResortQuest Rentals at Isle of Palms & Wild Dunes is a smoke-free property.
- Marina on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free parking
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free guest parking during stay
- Smoke-free property
- Video library
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Ocean view
- Pool view
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Motor boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must check in at the Ocean Park Plaza, located at 1400 Palm Blvd., Suite N, Isle of Palms. The office is open daily until 5 PM.
If arriving outside of these hours, guests should contact hotel/vacation rental management directly, using the contact information on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
Caters to groups
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Club Card: USD 25 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: USD 55-82 per accommodation, per night for housekeeping
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Additional towels/sheets fee: USD 17
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee