Availability: Crowne Plaza London - Heathrow
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Club Double Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
4-star hotel in West Drayton with 2 restaurants
Situated near the airport, in West Drayton, this golf hotel is close to Stockley Park and Brunel University. Area attractions also include Twickenham Stadium and Twickenham Stoop Stadium.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Crowne Plaza London - Heathrow features a golf course. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature minibars and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza London - Heathrow Amenities
In addition to a golf course, Crowne Plaza London - Heathrow features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and secretarial services. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Crowne Plaza London - Heathrow is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 465
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Golf course on site
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Pillow menu
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Orwell's Brasserie serves succulent steaks, seafood and other contemporary dishes in modern surroundings. The chefs work in an open kitchen and the friendly staff serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Dr O'Driscoll's Irish pub serves cool beers and showcases live sports. Bar snacks are served in the more informal environment and challenge your colleague or friends to a game of pool.
Room service is served 24 hours a day. Kids under the age of 18 stay and eat free at the hotel when accompanied by an adult.
A golf course and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing on site
- Sauna in spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Crowne Plaza London - Heathrow Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.50 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.