Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Promotion
Executive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Early Booking
Near train station in Lyon's business center
Close to shops, entertainment
Located between the city center and Lyon Part Dieu station, the hotel is also close to La Bourse du Travail, museums, theaters, and cinemas. Part Dieu Shopping Center 10-minute walking.
La Cantine du Palais serves French fare for weekday lunch and dinner. Best Western's conference facilities can accommodate up to 25 guests, and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Air-conditioned guestrooms include minibars, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels such as Canal Plus, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Overlooking the hotel's garden, La Cantine du Palais serves traditional French cuisine and regional wines for lunch and dinner on weekdays. A breakfast buffet is offered daily (surcharge), and room service is available during limited hours.
Best Western Crequi Lyon Part Dieu offers meeting facilities featuring a meeting room. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel. Other amenities include a 24-hour reception desk, a bar, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, an Internet point, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guestrooms are accessed via elevator. Parking is available in a private garage (surcharge).
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 527
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Concierge desk
- Self parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 49
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Garage parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Wake-up calls
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Signature bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
La Cantine du Palais - Casual restaurant specializing in simple, traditional French cuisine using fresh ingredients. Regional wines featured. Indoor and terrace dining. Open for weekday lunch and dinner.
Breakfast buffet - Served daily (surcharge).
Room service - Available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.