Availability: L'Oustal de Vézac
Please enter your travel dates.
Vezac hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Vezac, this hotel is close to Chateau de Marqueyssac, Chateau de Fayrac, and Chateau de Beynac. Local attractions also include Chateau de Castelnaud and Chateau des Milandes.
In addition to a restaurant, L'Oustal de Vézac features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include free parking and a garden.
Guestrooms have desks, direct-dial phones, and private bathrooms; rooms also include detached private bathrooms and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
L'Oustal de Vézac Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. This Vezac hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Free parking
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Private bathroom (not in room)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
L'Oustal de Vézac has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
L'Oustal de Vézac Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 6:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.77 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.