Availability: Koh Yao Yai Village
Hotel with private beach, full-service spa
Set on a private beach, this hotel is in Ko Yao Yai, within the vicinity of Loh Paret Beach and Manok Pier. Regional attractions also include Tubkaek Beach and At Lamiya Mosque.
Catch some rays on Koh Yao Yai Village's private beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy kayaking.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Koh Yao Yai Village Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Koh Yao Yai Village like an outdoor pool and a children's pool.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A swim-up bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- On private beach
- Year Built 2009
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Swim-up bar
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Individually decorated
Khayee Restaurant - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Kayaking on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Koh Yao Yai Village Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:Public boat transfer service is also available.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1400 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2100 (from 4 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 650 per night
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.