Book your room at Koyao Bay Pavilions
3.5-star resort with pools and private beach
This Ko Yao Noi resort is by the sea and is set on its own private sand beach within easy reach of Manok Pier. Regional attractions also include Tubkaek Beach and Loh Paret Beach.
At Koyao Bay Pavilions, relax by one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools or spend the day at the private sand beach where you can enjoy volleyball.
In addition to separate living rooms and separate sitting areas, guestrooms feature separate dining areas along with safes and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Koyao Bay Pavilions
At your hotel
This Ko Yao Noi resort has its very own private beach. Koyao Bay Pavilions features 3 outdoor swimming pools. The resort offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This beach resort also offers a library, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Computer station
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Free Wi-Fi
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2005
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Furnished lanai
- Separate living room
- Free local calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary bottled water
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Separate sitting area
- Separate dining area
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Partially open bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
Eat and drink
La Sala - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours on site
- Rock climbing nearby
The fine print for Koyao Bay Pavilions
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1200 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1200 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Energy surcharge: THB 70 per accommodation per night
- Breakfast fee: THB 300 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1200 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 600 (one way), (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 800 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.