Availability: Santi Mandala Villa & Spa
Villa, 1 Bedroom, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Luxury Villa, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Luxury Villa, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
Family Villa, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Plunge Pool VillaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star resort in Sukawati with an outdoor pool
Situated in Sukawati, this resort is close to Bali Zoo, Bali Bird Park, and Sukawati Market. Area attractions also include Ubud Monkey Forest and Gajah Mas Gallery.
In addition to a restaurant, Santi Mandala Villa & Spa features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a swim-up bar.
In addition to refrigerators, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with safes and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Santi Mandala Villa & Spa Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Santi Mandala Villa & Spa provides a health club and a sauna. The resort offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 1211 square feet (112.5 square meters). This Sukawati resort also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. An area shuttle and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
- Year Built 2002
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Express check-in
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare
- Conference space size (feet) - 1211
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Hair salon
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Free valet parking
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 112.5
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Swim-up bar
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Boga mandala restaurant - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Children under 6 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Santi Mandala Villa & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:Early check-in is subject to availability.Please note: In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the hotel property during Seclusion Day/Hindu New Year on March 31, 2014 (from midnight March 30, 2014 to early morning April 1, 2014). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on March 31, 2014.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 65
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 32.5 (from 6 to 10 years old)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: USD 65
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 47 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.