Availability: ibis Den Haag City Centre
Room for one or two persons equipped with the new beddingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
A room for one or two people with the new ibis beds and a viewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room for three persons equipped with the new beddingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
The Hague eco-friendly hotel near Noordeinde Palace
Located in the heart of The Hague, this eco-friendly hotel is near the beach and within walking distance of Museum de Gevangenpoort, Noordeinde Palace, and Binnenhof. Also nearby are Escher Museum and Panorama Mesdag.
In addition to a bar/lounge, ibis Den Haag City Centre provides a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and desks; rooms also include complimentary newspapers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Den Haag City Centre Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Ibis Den Haag City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 197
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Bar Rendez-Vous - This bar specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
ibis Den Haag City Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:At check-in, you'll be asked to present the credit card you used to book your room.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.54 per person, per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.