Visiting A Brea
Visitors to A Brea are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and Obradoiro Square.
- There are 268 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla), 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in La Coruna (LCG), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in A Brea
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and Obradoiro Square. In the area, you'll also find Centro de Divulgación do queixo e do mel and Congress and Exposition Center of Galicia.
As you make plans for a getaway to A Brea, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 38 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Eurostars Gran Hotel Santiago is 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from central A Brea. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Santiago de Compostela can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- NH Collection Santiago de Compostela is located 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the heart of A Brea. This 5-star hotel in Santiago de Compostela features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Parador de Santiago - Hostal dos Reis Católicos is 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the center of A Brea. This 5-star hotel in Santiago de Compostela features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for A Brea
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- A Brea gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F