Visiting Agliano Terme
Visitors can enjoy all that Agliano Terme has to offer including its restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Agliano Terme
- The closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 35 mi (56.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 39.3 mi (63.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Agliano Terme
Places to visit in the larger region include Contratto, Cantine Storiche Contratto, and Coppo S.r.l.. In the area, you'll also find Cantine Bosca and Gancia.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Agliano Terme. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Fontana Relais Suite & SPA - Amenities at this guesthouse include a full-service spa and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- NaturalMente Wine Resort - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a winery, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Agliano Terme
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Agliano Castelnuovo-Calcea Station. Agliano Terme may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Agliano Terme
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Agliano Terme each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F