Visitors can enjoy all that Neive has to offer including the wineries, art, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Neive
- The closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 39.5 mi (63.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Neive
A favorite place to visit in the city is Francone - Cantina. In the area, you'll also find Montaribaldi and Castle of Magliano Alfieri.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Neive. This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Lauri - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Neive
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Neive each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F