Visitors can enjoy all that Asti has to offer including the cathedral, museums, and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its archaeological sites.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodations in Asti
- The closest major airport is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 34 mi (54.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Asti
Favorite places to visit in the city include Collegiata di San Secondo, Piazza Alfieri, and Cathedral of Asti. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museo Paleontologico and Riserva Regionale Valle Andona.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Asti. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- La Valle B&B - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Lis - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Salera - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Asti
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Asti Station or Asti San Damiano D'Asti Station. Asti might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Asti
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Asti gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F