Visitors can enjoy all that Alba has to offer including the churches, monuments, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, wineries, and coffeehouses.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in Alba
- The closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 39 mi (62.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Alba
Favorite places to visit in the city include Cathedral Square Alba, Alba Cathedral, and Teatro Sociale George Busca. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Maddalena Courtyard and Civic Museum of Archaeology and Natural Sciences Federico Eusebio.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Alba. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cascina Baràc - Amenities at this farm stay include a winery and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Calissano - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Medea - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Alba
Local metro stations include Alba Station and Mussotto Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Alba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Alba gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F